"Through my coaching, I support people in transitional processes and personal developments to empower them to understand themselves and the world around them."
"I connect the personal level of humans with their role competencies to manage the challenges we are confronted with in our living and working environment".
- Degree in Economics, University of Bonn, 1981
- Degree in Psychology, University of Bonn, 1984
- Degree in Behavioral Therapy, 1993
- Degree in Supervision (BDP)
- Certified Organisational Transactional Analyst (CTA), 1996
- Certified Teaching and Supervising Transactional Analyst (TSTA), 2004- Certified Senior Coach DBVC (German Coaching Federation), 2006
- Certified Senior Coach BDP (German Psychology Association), 2011
-Board member of education and training for the ITAA 2017-2018
1981-84 - Scientific staff member at the Institute for Financial Sciences,University of Bonn
1985-89 - Psychotherapist, Group Therapist, Leader of the therapeutical team at the Psychosomatic Clinic Flammersfeld and Clinic for Addiction Diseases
1990-97 - Personnel Development Manager, Trainer, Coach in the Frankfurt Savings Bank, Frankfurt
- Freelancer in Management Training, Coaching and Organisational Development
1997-04 - Department for Coaching and Consulting in the Frankfurt Savings Bank, Frankfurt
- Freelancer in Management Training, Coaching and Organisational Development,
- Trainer in Transactional Analysis
2001-2007 ITAA Board Member
Since 2002 – Leader of the Institute for Coaching, Training and Consulting for clients in industry, services and also in the social sector as well as TA training
Narcissism in Coaching- find the full article here
This short paper will focus on some aspects of coaching narcissistic patterns of managers in the context of leadership and power...
Find the presentation from the London conference: Dynamic Organizational Analysis here -->
Barow, G. & Newton, T. (Hg.) (2016): „Educational Transactional Analysis“, London and New York: Routledge.
The published book of Giles Barrow and Trudi Newton „Educational Transnational Analysis“ contains some lofty claims. It is supposed to be an international guide to theory and praxis. Twenty authors from all over the world contribute articles focusing on transactional analysis (TA) in pedagogy. more...
Growth and Change in Organizations
Individual and Organisational TA for the 21st Century
This booklet presents concepts and ideas concerning basic TA perspectives as well as for application in individual and orgaisational work.